Tech Coordinator Report
As reported in the past, Dave elected to (with the agreement of NAMGBR leadership) create a brain trust of technical coordinators who would assist in answering inquiries. Since the questions would come into the email@example.com email address which routes directly to Dave’s email account, Dave’s primary function is to distribute the inquiries and returning the responses directly to the member asking the question, while preserving the information for inclusion in a future MG Driver Magazine. Dave also often puts in his own observations unrelated to technical questions in the Technical Coordinator column, which he has offered as “From the Garage”.
The Brain Trust consists of:
- John Mangles – All British Car Repair, St. Louis, MO
- Peter Cosmides – Motorcar Garage, Maple Shade, NJ
- Paul Dierschow – Sports Cars Craftsmen, Arvada, CO
- Glenn Lenhard – Glen’s MG & British Car Repair, St. Petersburg, FL
- Bill Hiland – On the Road Again Classics, Morgan Hill, CA
- Kelvin Dodd – Moss Motors, Goleta, CA
- Dan Craig – Mothers Automotive Services, Springfield, MO
- Jeff Schlemmer – Advanced Distributors, Shakopee, MN
- John Twist – University Motors, Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks are extended to each of these individuals as well.
The quantity of questions only number one or two a month, so perhaps additional promotion of the service is in order. John Twist, as mentioned, continues to field questions and shares those directly with Dave Braun and Robert Rushing, the MG Driver editor. John’s distribution method lightens the load considerably on the Technical Coordinator, as well as minimizes transcription errors on John’s contributions.
Our entire team of technical coordinators looks forward to continued service to NAMGBR and its membership.
NAMGBR Technical Coordinator